Below is information about the competitiveness of each cycle, and the recipients.
2021 Cycle 2
We received 65 applications, and six were awarded.
2021 Cycle 1
We received 25 applications, and four were awarded.
2020 Cycle 2
We received 44 applications, and none were awarded.
2020 Cycle 1
We received 36 applications, and two were awarded.
2019 Cycle 2
We received 135+ applications, and seven were awarded.
- Baltimore Green Space A Land Trust for Community Managed Open Space
- Cacapon & Lost Rivers Land Trust
- Friends of the Inyo
- Inside the Outdoors Foundation
- Mariposa County Resource Conservation District
- Samuel Lawrence Foundation
- Tandem Partners in Early Learning
2019 Cycle 1
We received 65+ applications, and five were awarded.
- Friends of Grays Harbor
- North Clackamas Urban Watersheds Council
- Noyo Center for Marine Science
- RE Sources for Sustainable Communities
- Youth Outside
2018 Cycle 3
We received 17 applications, and four were awarded.
- Sierra Club Foundation
- PA Parks and Forest Foundation
- Donegal Trout Unlimited
- Dickinson College’s Alliance for Aquatic Resource Monitoring
2018 Cycle 2
We received 20+ applications, and two were awarded.
2018 Cycle 1
We received 20+ applications, and none were awarded.
2017 Cycle 2
We received 30+ applications, and four were awarded:
2017 Cycle 1
We received 25+ applications, and three were awarded:
2016 Cycle 2
We received 25+ applications, and four were awarded:
2016 Cycle 1
We received 20+ applications, and nine were awarded:
- Columbia Riverkeeper
- Girl Scouts of Northern California
- Kua’aina Ulu ‘Auamo
- Lake Pend Oreille Waterkeeper
- Southeast Alaska Conservation Council
- Friends of Family Farmers
- Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods
- Willamette Partnership
- California Association of Resource Conservation Districts
2015 Cycle 2
We received 60+ applications, and eight were awarded:
- Pacific Forest Trust Inc
- Puget Soundkeeper Alliance
- Save Our Shores
- The Shaka Movement
- Washington Environmental Council
- Washington Toxics Coalition
- Watsonville Wetlands Watch
- Rivanna Conservation Society
2015 Cycle 1
We received 40+ applications, and four were awarded:
- Save The Waves Coalition
- Center for Ecosystem Management and Restoration
- Corporate Accountability International (Infact)
- Friends of the San Juans
We received 70+ applications, and seven were awarded:
- Cook Inletkeeper
- South Yuba River Citizens League
- National Fisheries Conservation Center
- Pacific Institute
- Raincoast Conservation Foundation
- Klamath Riverkeeper
- Orange County Coastkeeper